The DNP SnapLab+ SL620A all-in-one is a compact kiosk system, combining the DNP DS620A photo printer, an order terminal called a DS-Tmini, and DiLand software -- no computer needed! Our dye-sublimation compact kiosk system is the easy winning formula to turbo charge your photo business now!
This all-in-one kiosk combines a high speed printer with a durable 10.1" high resolution touchscreen monitor allowing users to access these robust features:
- Easily setup for end user facing operation.
- Reduced equipment size for superior print quality.
- Perfect for mobile phone users.
- Multiple value-added products.
- With up to 400 prints per hour, the DS620A is FAST with prints in 8.3 seconds!
- Watermark on the back and high gloss and crisp colors on the front of your photos!
- Panoramic Prints: supports 6x14" and 6x20" sizes (with 6x8" media)
- Multi-cut Timeout: Option to set the time out amount for multi-cut print options
- Expanded Print Finish Support: Addition of Luster finish to existing finishes of Glossy and Matte.
- Edit photo, add borders and text
- Create photobooks
- Print from Compact Flash, SD, Micro SD, Memory Stick, MS Micro, xD, and USB port
- Print from Apple and Android smartphones via wireless or cable
- Ability to expand and connect two (2) DS620A printers or other DNP printers like Printer Expansion DS80 / DS80DX / DS620A / DSRX1HS
Utilizing our flagship DNP DS620A dye-sublimation printer, the world’s most compact professional digital photo printer allows for a wide range of print size options, quick output, and innovative print technology, the DS620A is an extremely valuable revenue-generating asset for professional photographers and retail store operators offering photo-printing services.
The DS620A boasts a 14 percent increase in image throughput per hour for some of the fastest print speeds available—standard 4”x6” images are produced in less than nine seconds, while 5”x7”s are printed in about 15 seconds.
The DS620A features an enhanced thermal print head and print engine system for years of trust performance. This printer includes an optional 3-year Advanced Exchange (AE) Extended Warranty -- an end user support program. Worry-free Performance for a Profitable Photo Business.
Kiosk Order Terminal:
||10.8”W x 15.7”D x 10.5-16.8”H
||40 lbs. (approx.)
||10.8”W x 12.3”D x 3.8-10.1”H
||10 lbs (approx.)
||USB 2.0 (4 ports), LAN (1) port)
||110-240V AC 50/60Hz
||10.1” Touch Panel Screen IPS, 1200x800px
||DS80 / DS80DX / DS620A / DSRX1HS
||2″ x 6″ *, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″ **, 6″ x 8″
*Two 2″ x 6″ strips printed on 4″ x 6″; Four 2″ x 6″ strips printed on 6″ x 8"
** Printed on 6″ x 8″ media with 1/2″ white border
||12 sec/print (2″ x 6″*)
12.4 sec/print (4″ x 6″)
19.9 sec/print (5″ x 7″**)
21.9 sec/print (6″ x 8″)
||1400 sheets/roll (2″ x 6″*)
700 sheets/roll (4″ x 6″)
350 sheets/roll (5″ x 7″**)
350 sheets/roll (6″ x 8″)
||12.67″ x 13.8″ x 11.06″
|4″ x 6″ media
|5″ x 7″ media
|6″ x 8″ media
Warranty (pdf link)
Specifications for the DS-Tmini and DS620A includes UPC code, individual weight, dimensions, pallet quantity and weight, and kit contents -- download here.
The DS-Tmini comes with a standard one-year warranty covering any defects in material or worksmanship. Download here or on the web site.
The User Guide has been updated to the DNP IAM format and is available for download here or on the web site.
Installation and Quick Start Guide
The Installation and Quick Start Guide has been updated to the DNP IAM format and is available for download here or on the web site.
DS620A Printer Driver User's Manual For Windows 7, 8, 10 (English)
DS620A Printer Driver User's Manual For Windows 7, 8, 10 (Spanish)
SnapLab+ SL620A Video Preview: