With up to 400 4x6" prints per hour, the DS620A is fast with prints in 8.3 seconds! This makes DNP's new flagship printer one of the fastest professional photo printers in the market. The DS620A offers a watermark on the back and high gloss and crisp colors on the front of your photos. Multiple formats provides flexibility offering anything from a 2"x6" photobooth fun strip up to 6"x8" enlargements. Prints 4x6", 5x7", 6x8" (and 2x6" through driver setting). The same media can be utilized for glossy or matte output based on your needs.
Environmentally friendly, both energy consumption and media waste have been optimized in the DS620A. A new standby mode lowers costs and increases profitability by making the most efficient use of energy (<0.5W). The printer also provides advanced status information from the driver, enabling users at any time to check remaining media, media format, printer status, printer life counter, color control data, firmware version and serial number.
- 3-year Advance Exchange (AE) Warranty included in the box!
- With up to 400 prints per hour, the DS620A is FAST with prints in 8.3 seconds!
- Multiple formats from 2"x6" photobooth fun strips to 6"x8" enlargements.
- Watermark on the back and high gloss and crisp colors on the front of your photos
Now with new 1.41 Firmware and Hot Folder Print 2.2 App:
• Panoramic Prints. The DS620A supports 6x14" and 6x20" sizes (with 6x8" media and firmware version 1.41+).
• Multi-cut Timeout. There is now an option to set the time out amount for multi-cut print options.
• Expanded Print Finish Support. Addition of luster finish to existing finishes of glossy and matte.
• Reposition App Window. With this version of the Hot Folder Print software, you can click and drag your HFPrint window around on your screen to reposition it to a better location.
The DS620A features an enhanced thermal print head and print engine system for years of trust performance. This printer includes an optional 3-year Advanced Exchange (AE) Extended Warranty -- an end user support program. Worry-free Performance for a Profitable Photo Business!
|300 x 300 dpi
4" x 6", 5" x 7", 6" x 8"
(2x6", 3.5x5", 5x5", 6x6")
||8.3 sec/prints 4" x 6")*
14.1 sec/print (5" x 7")
15.7 sec/print (6" x 8")
||400 sheets/roll (4" x 6")
230 sheets/roll (5" x 7")
200 sheets/roll (6" x 8")
||AC100-240V, 50/60 Hz
||Approx. 26.4 lbs
|10.8" x 14.4" x 6.7"
|4"x 6" Media:
5"x 7" Media:
6"x 8" Media:
- Mac OS-X Driver - BETA (Supports 10.9 to 10.10.3)
Note: ^ This driver is currently in beta test stage.
Please click here
and read these documents before installing.
|Print Method & Finish:
||Dye Sub - Glossy and Finish In High Speed or High Quality modes
|The earlier of 1 Year or 60,000 prints (4"x 6") Parts and Labor
|What is included
in the box:
|• Power Cord
• 4x6" print catcher
• 5x7" spacer
• Driver Disk
• Setup Guide
• USB Cable
DNP DS-620A Drivers, Firmware and Manuals:
Specifications for the DS-Tmini and DS620A includes UPC code, individual weight, dimensions, pallet quantity and weight, and kit contents -- download here.
The DS-Tmini comes with a standard one-year warranty covering any defects in material or worksmanship. Download here or on the web site.
The User Guide has been updated to the DNP IAM format and is available for download here or on the web site.
Installation and Quick Start Guide
The Installation and Quick Start Guide has been updated to the DNP IAM format and is available for download here or on the web site.
For Mac users connecting to the DS620A, please utilize the iSerial Enable Tool to support the iSerial functionality within the DS620A printer firmware. This ensures proper operation with the Mac driver for OS-X 10.9.4 and later. To download and for instructions click here: