Authorized dealer for PMA
DIMA award winning printer DNP DS80 dye-sub photo printer with a new compact form factor – approximately
1.25 square feet. Weight is approximately half that of most 6 inch dye sublimation printers. The DNP DS80 dye-sub photo printer can cut 5 inch prints from 8x10 media, 6 inch prints from 8x12 media and also 4x8 from 8x12. Proven manufacturing heritage. Front loading, roll fed. Lower total cost of ownership, resulting in higher ROI and quicker payback. Mobility : Compact, lightweight and easy to transport. High-speed: prints an 8X12’’ photo in 35 seconds. Simplicity: Easy-to-use all front access. Multi-size: 6 print formats: 8x4", 8x5", 8x6", 8x8", 8x10" & 8x12". Flexible configuration: possible connection between several DS40 and/or DS80 printers
- Print size: 8x10", and 8x12"(8x4", 8x5", 8x6", 8x8")
- Resolution: 300 x 300 dpi, 300 x 600 dpi
- Print speed: Fast 30 seconds per print (8x10)
- Prints in Matte or Glossy
- Paper: 130 Sheets Roll (8x10), 110 Sheets Roll (8x12)
- Simplicity: Easy-to-use all front acces
- Power: AC100-240
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Dimensions: 12.7"x14.1"x6.7"
- Multi-size: 6 print formats from 8X4" to 8X12"
- Mobility : Compact, lightweight and easy to transport
- Flexible configuration: possible connection between several DS40 and/or DS80 printers
- 1 Year DNP Parts and Labor Warranty or 10,000 prints
Thanks to its advanced heat control and print-head, the DS80 dye-sublimation printer produces 8X4", 8x10" and 8X12" high-quality photos with smooth gradation.
The weight and the height of the DS80’s are only half of previously available models. Easily transportable and equipped with an exclusive dust-protection system, DS80 is the ideal printer for portraits, events, weddings... wherever you need it, you can bring your DS80. The combination DS40 and DS80 results in a complete space-saving printing solution producing 10 different print sizes.
Brochure on both Printers: CLICK HERE
DS SERIES PRINTERS:
You can download and install latest DS80 printer firmware and driver here:
Just select you appropriate OS driver/firmware
DRIVERS and FIRMWARE: *Now with MATTE feature
Instructions to installing DS80 Drivers and firmware for Matte printing are shown in this >PDF<.
Having paper jam or printing problems?
Check this Quick Fix Video: