(A): DNP DS40 Dye Sub Photo Printer with pre-installed 2x6" Cut Feature
(B): Breeze Systems DSLR Remote Pro 3.0 Software (Windows)
A) DNP DS40 Dye Sub Photo Printer (w/ 2x6 Cut Feature):
- Cost of .36¢ a 5x7!!
- Prints in Glossy or Matte
- Print sizes: 2x6", 3.5x5", 4x6", 5x7", 6x8" and 6x9"
- Compact, lightweight and easy to transport
- Print speed: As fast as 8.9 sec /print (4x6)
- Paper: 400 Sheets Roll (4x6), 230 Sheets Roll (5x7)
- Resolution: 300 x 300 dpi, 300 x 600 dpi
- Flexible configuration: possible connection between several DS40 and/or DS80 printers
- Power: AC100-240
- Weight: 31 lbs - with accesories and packaging (40 est.)
- Dimensions: 12.7" x 14.1" x 6.7"
- 1 Year DNP DS40 Parts and Labor Warranty or 40,000 prints
DS Series™ award winning professional event photography printers are competitively priced, high-resolution dye-sublimation printers that produce rich photos that display full color details and smooth gradation. The lamination layer on the media provides resistance to fading, fingerprints, water, ozone, and dust.
* The DS40 comes with 4x6 - tray and spacers(spacers will work for 6x8).
The 5x7" spacers are sold separately.
Drivers and Manuals for DNP printers:
DS40, DS80 - Follow link then click on the "Download Manual & Drivers Button
- This printer now also supports the MAC OS and platforms for 2x6" print-cuts. See driver info.
Instructions for installing the Matte firmware in this >PDF<
B) Breeze Systems DSLR Remote Pro 3.0 Software for Windows:
Try before you buy: (Breeze DSLR Remote Pro Software comes in downloadable format. No CD/Box.)
Breeze Systems' photo booth software powers rental photobooths worldwide. Guests start the booth using a touchscreen or pushbutton, see themselves pose live on screen as the software automatically takes a series of photos and prints them out so that guests can take away a unique memento of the occasion. The screens shown to the user and the final prints are fully customizable to promote your business and the event.
Breeze DSLR Remote Pro 3.0 for Windows
- Conventional photobooth shooting, video and green screen booth
- Screens and prints can be customized to promote both your business and the event
- Simple but powerful new layout editor with QR code support (New in 3.0)
- Guests see themselves pose live on screen for still, video and green screen shooting
- Touch screen and push button operation
- Promote your business and offer personalized prints using the deceptively simple print template editor (New in 3.0)
- Create, save, import and export complete templates (New in 3.0)
- Fast customization of existing print templates (New in 3.0)
- Color, B&W, sepia, 'pop art' (New in 3.0) and other creative effects
- Share photos - guests upload to Facebook or email straight from the booth:
- Print, upload and save images
- Supports any printer*, most Canon DSLR cameras** (New in 3.0 : REBEL T5/EOS 1200D support), Windows 8, 7 and Vista
- New shortcut buttons for easy setup and operation (New in 3.0)
Video Booth Software
- Capture a video clip of your guests with HD quality video and sound
- Fully automated with countdown screen, video capture with live view and playback
- Works alongside photobooth mode so that your guests can choose to make a short video or have traditional photobooth prints or both!
- Breeze software has been trusted by event professionals since 2001
- Lifetime licence includes one year's free upgrades
- Free fully functional trial available
Plus (New in 3.0)
Free photobooth templates for popular dye sub printers can be downloaded from this website:
is a digital download. You will receive a link to download and your
serial number once your payment has processed. As Breeze DSLR Remote Pro software is available digitally, it
can’t be returned or refunded once we generate you a serial number.
Thank you for your understanding.
* The printer just needs to be compatible with the Windows operating system on your PC
** Canon DSLR cameras suitable for photobooth use are listed on Breeze Systems website: