We are pleased to announce a new upgrade of firmware to the DNP ID400 Passport and ID Printer System — ID400 Firmware Version 2.02.
ID400 Firmware Upgrade can be applied to some of these popular Passport Photo Printers:
- DNP ID400DC2 Wireless Passport Printer
- Sony DNP ID400 Passport ID Bluetooth Printer
- DNP ID400 Wireless Passport Photo Printer
Enhancements to this newest version include the following:
- A more robust and reliable wireless image transfer routine.
- Improvements made to the image transmission error handling to improve the system performance in areas where weak wireless signal occurs and where noisy wireless environment interferes with its operation.
- Supports ID Photo Templates created by the Utility Software Version 2.01.
- Create new templates, borders, and print packages.
- Edit templates to add items such as trim/cut marks, logos, and text
- NOTE: The ID400 requires Firmware Version 2.01 or higher in order to use the ID Photo Templates and setup files created by the Utility Software Version 2.01.
- Improved the factory default image sharpness for the printout.
- Corrected the problem of stored image data being corrupted when saving printed photos onto USB memory devices.
NOTE: The ID400 requires Firmware Version 2.01 or higher in order to support the WiFi Toshiba™ air flash air cards with firmware v1.00.03 or higher.
Additional DNP ID400 system support items, the utility software application, and the Windows driver can be found at this DNP support web site: http://www.dnpphoto.net/support-E/index.html.
FotoClub is an authorized dealer of professional digital photo printing and professional instant printing solutions from all the major brands like Epson, HiTi, DNP, Noritsu, Kodak, Sony, Mitsubishi and more. We can help you find the right photo printing equipment and supplies for any application including photo booth printers, photo kiosks, large format inkjet printers and portable event printers. 1(888)921-3686