BIG VALUE! EXTENDED UNTIL AUGUST 31st!
Get a $2,000 Mail In Rebate with purchase of the Epson SureLab D3000 Printer!
(Call for expiration date on this promo))
• Epson SureLab D3000 Dry Lab Printer (Single Roll Edition) $2,000 MIR when available
• Epson SureLab D3000 Dry Lab Printer (DUAL Roll Edition) $2,000 MIR
Foto Club is now shipping the Epson SureLab™ D3000 professional dry lab, a complete solution for photographers seeking high quality production prints at fast speeds. Delivering low cost-per-print and simple consumables management, of our line of Epson printers, the SureLab D3000 offers a complete printing solution with a low total cost of ownership. In addition, the Dry-lab is available in a compact single-roll version or a dual-roll configuration for increased flexibility, and either unit can be coupled with an optional 10-bin job sorter for the ultimate in job handling and productivity.
The Epson SureLab D3000 was developed with ease of use in mind. A simple, compact design allows for virtually any photo printing environment to have a photo lab on-site. Value-added Prints: High-end Wedding Album Production, High-end Photo Books, Photo Greeting Cards, Panoramic Photo Prints.
The SureLab D3000 boasts speeds of up to 260 8”x10” prints per hour and up to 650 4”x6” prints per hour1 and can accommodate a variety of roll widths. The all-new printer utilizes Epson’s exclusive MicroPiezo print head technology in a design made for robust printing environments and is able to deliver variable droplet sizes as small as 1.5 picoliters to ensure smooth prints. Designed to be used exclusively with the all-new six-color Epson UltraChrome D6 Ink cartridges2, the SureLab offers extreme image quality that surpasses traditional chemical-based photo labs, and is water-resistant delivering prints that will last for generations.3
The SureLab D3000 is engineered to specifically meet the product and quality needs of today’s photo labs; key features and performance include:
- Media Configuration and Support: Offers a compact single-roll version or a dual-roll configuration; the single-roll configuration accommodates 4”, 5”, 6”, 8”, 10”, or 12” paper roll widths and the dual-roll configuration adds an additional 4”, 5”, 6”, and 8” paper roll widths. The Dry-lab supports Epson Professional Glossy and Epson Professional Luster media and features panoramic printing up to 12” x 48.” The system is also equipped with standard automatic de-curling technology.
- Optional Ten-Job Sorter Unit: This option automatically sorts ten print jobs up to 8”x12.”
- Standard Automatic Back Printing: SureLab offers a back-side watermark that includes photographer copyright language and two fully customizable 40-character lines of black text per print without slowing printing.
- Software Compatibility: The Epson SureLab is compatible with Microsoft® Windows® XP or Windows 7 and with virtually any third-party workflow software including Adobe® Photoshop® and Lightroom®, and more.
Pricing, Support and Availability
The SureLab D3000 single-roll and dual-roll versions come with a controller PC and are now available through Foto Club.
• Epson SureLab D3000 Dry Lab Printer (Dual Roll)
$22,995 Our Price: See link for current price and promo
• Epson SureLab D3000 Dry Lab Printer (Single Roll)
$19,995 Our Price: See link for current price and promo
The optional 10-job sorter is available for $4,595 (msrp:
$4995). The SureLab D3000 offers a standard Epson PreferredSM Limited Warranty, a one-year program that includes usually-next business day on-site service, and free phone support. There are also optional extended service programs available through five years of total operation.
FotoClub is an authorized dealer of professional digital photo printing and professional instant printing solutions from all the major brands like Epson, HiTi, DNP, Noritsu, Kodak, Sony, Mitsubishi and more. We can help you find the right photo printing equipment and supplies for any application including photo booth printers, photo kiosks, large format inkjet printers and portable event printers. 1(888)921-3686