This Photo Booth Bundle Includes:
(A): Mitsubishi CPD70DW Printer Dye Sub Photo Printer
(B): Breeze Systems DSLR Remote Software (Windows)
(C): Padded Printer Carrying Case
(D): Mitsubishi CK-D746 Media 4"x6" 800 Prints (CKD746)
A) Mitsubishi CP-D70DW Printer Dye Sub Photo Printer
Compact Photo Printers for Maximum Versatility. The CP-D70DW, Mitsubishi’s full-featured lightweight professional event photo printer, weighs in at just 27lbs and is lightning fast, creating a brilliant 4×6-inch high-quality photo print in only 8.4 seconds! The CPD70 produces stunning photographs in 2×6, 3.5×5, 4×6, 5×7 and 6×8-inch sizes and offers the choice of either a Fine (high speed) or a NEW Super Fine (high-resolution) print mode with no change in media. And, Mitsubishi’s NEW Super Fine Matte finish creates high-resolution, studio-quality, matte-finish photos on-site or in the studio.
The CP-D70 uses a new image-processing algorithm that enhances natural image sharpness and clarity and brings out the best in photographs. The printer’s efficiency is increased with a unique cooling system that helps regulate the temperature of the print head and the internal power supply. And the CP-D70 has a built-in energy saving mode which reduces power consumption to less than 1 watt. Mitsubishi’s CP-D70DW, full-featured event photo printer, is a quick, lightweight professional photo printer capable of Super Fine Matte finish prints, and Fine or Super Fine glossy photo prints with Mitsubishi’s reputation for quality, reliability and efficiency.
- Lightweight, space saving single-deck design
- NEW! Glossy or Matte Finish with Same Media
- NEW! Fine (high speed) or Super Fine (high Resolution) Print Modes
- Supports multiple print sizes: 2×6, 3.5 x 5, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, and 6 x 8-inch
- Fast – 4”x6” photo in just 8.4 seconds!
- Jam-free, roll-type media transport mechanism
- High speed USB 2.0 interface
- 12 months parts and labor Manufacture warranty (From verifiable date of purchase)
(click here for this printer's current drivers)
• Windows® XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit)
• Windows Vista / 7 / 8 (64-bit)
• MAC OS X*
*Mitsubishi CPD70DW & CPD707DW printers supports MAC but it will not support the 2 x 6"in CUT feature.
The 2 x 6"in cut feature is supported by Windows only.
Ultra fine mode for portrait application Square aspect ratio
6×6 on 6×8 media for social network Instagram! A new additional Feature
for your event!
Print 6×6" Instagram Photos. The new Mitsubishi CP-D70 firmware will now offer square 6×6″ print
sizes perfect for your Instagram Prints. Print a 6×6″ photo so your
customers can remember your Instagram moment. Download the firmware
today! Click here
Download CP-D70 Brochure »
3.5 x 5": approx. 7.7 sec
4 x 6": approx. 8.4 sec
5 x 7": approx. 12.7 sec
6 x 8": approx. 14.5 sec
Print Method: Dye Sublimination Thermal Transfer with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Connection.
B) Breeze Systems DSLR Remote Software Description: (Try before you buy) (Breeze DSLR Remote Pro Software comes in downloadable format. No CD/Box.) - Included
- Take control of your Canon DSLR camera from your PC (supported models) See full list of supported cameras
- Retain full control from the camera
- Photos automatically downloaded to the PC and displayed in a large preview window
- Large high quality live view display on PC with live histogram, autofocus and intuitive manual focusing using mouse wheel with Canon EOS 40D, Canon EOS 50D, Canon EOS 60D, Canon EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, Canon EOS 1100D/Rebel T3, Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, Canon EOS 500D/Rebel T1i, Canon EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, Canon EOS 1000D/Rebel XS, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EOS 7D, Canon EOS-1D Mark IV, Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III or Canon EOS-1D Mark III
- Video capture controlled from the PC with the Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EOS-1D Mark IV, Canon EOS 7D, Canon EOS 60D, Canon EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, Canon EOS 500D/Rebel T2i, Canon EOS 1100D/Rebel T3
- Photos are saved on the PC's hard disk and can also be saved on the memory card in the camera. Movie files can only be saved on the camera's memory card
- Full size preview window can display a critical area of the photo e.g. the eyes and face of your model during a portrait shoot
- Flashing highlight display to highlight over exposed areas
- Grid overlay display for accurate alignment of studio shots. The size and color of the grid is user definable
- Color management and sharpening options for more accurate display of preview images
- Auto bracketing of up to 15 shots ideal for HDR images, interior shots and product photography
- Timed bulb exposures controlled from the PC - ideal for astronomy (Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 40D, EOS 50D, EOS 60D, EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, EOS 500D/Rebel T1i, EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, EOS 1100D/Rebel T3 and EOS 1000D/Rebel XS only)
- Focus point overlay display for more precise control of auto focus
- Automatic screen blank option - blanks the screen before taking a photo so that the light from the PC display doesn’t affect the subject lighting
- Fullscreen mode for large, uncluttered display of images
- Automatic edit option - automatically loads the image after downloading into the editor or program of your choice
- Automatically stores a short comment in the shooting data of images for easy identification e.g. the person’s name when taking id photos. The comment can also be used for the image filename to make it easier to identify images when taking product shots, school portraits etc.
- Automatically stores IPTC data in images as they are downloaded
- Time-Lapse feature which allows the number of photos in a sequence and the interval between shots to be specified.
DSLR Remote has a very flexible auto bracketing function which is ideal for high dynamic range (HDR) images and for product shots and interior shots without using sophisticated lighting. DSLR Remote Pro for Windows can automatically vary exposure using the shutter speed or aperture to take auto bracketed sequences of up to 15 shots.
A simple and powerful technique for extending depth of field by taking a series of shots using different focus settings. This technique is useful for product photography, close-up and macro photography and landscapes. The taking of the shots is greatly simplified by running a script with DSLR Remote Pro for Windows. Please note: this technique will only work with a Canon DSLR that supports live view display e.g. Canon EOS 40D, Canon EOS 50D, Canon EOS 60D, Canon EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, Canon EOS 500D/Rebel T1i, Canon EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, Canon EOS 1100D/Rebel T3, Canon EOS 1000D/Rebel XS, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EOS 7D, Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III, Canon EOS-1D Mark IV or Canon EOS-1D Mark III
Supported Cameras and Operating Systems See full list of supported cameras
Please note: we cannot guarantee that every combination of camera model, firmware version and Windows version will work. If in doubt please download the free trial version and test it on your system before purchasing.
Interface with other applications
DSLR Remote Pro for Windows also includes a DLL and a sample program (complete with C++ source code) which allows other applications to release the camera's shutter and adjust the shutter speed and aperture. This opens up many exciting possibilities such as movement or sound sensors being used to trigger the camera for taking wild-life shots with this remote capture tool.
C) Padded Printer Carrying Case: - Included
Rigid, puncture resistant framework lined with 1/4” high density foam. Three handles for easy retrieval. 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon shell with a Tough, rugged, water and abrasion resistant with large #10 zippers.
It has Large, single compartment accommodates various printers. Large, webbed lid pocket to hold cables, documents, and small accessories. Small front pocket to hold anything from thumb drives to business cards.
D) Mitsubishi CK-D746 Media 4"x6" sku# CKD746 - Included
Mitsubishi CK-D746 Media 4"x6"
Mitsubishi CK-D746 (CKD746) 4"x6" media for CP-D70DW and CP-D707DW printers. Print kit contains 2 rolls and 2 ribbons per box, 800 prints total.
With the CPD70DW and CP-D707DW and this media you can reproduce smooth edges and natural images. High resolution prints are generated that are very clear and sharper with little or no color blurring.