WPS Pro allows event photographers to efficiently increase their shoot-to-print business by eliminating the use of wires and memory cards. Use any capture device from cameras and cell phones to tables and computers coupled with a DNP photo printer for PC-free wireless printing.
The WPS Pro Wireless Print Server, allows end users to effortlessly and wirelessly shoot and print. Use a variety of capture devices to send pictures to a DNP printer for gorgeous photos! No PC required! For For the DS620A, DS-RX1HS, DS820A, DS40, and DS80 printers.
PC-free with an included mobile status app lets the event operator see printer status, control configurations, and manage job process sharing—all from their cell phone. Pre-configure low-paper warnings for easier printer management! Equipped with improved heat dissipation for higher throughput and standby mode for decreased energy consumption, as well as a 3-year Advance Exchange (AE) Extended Warranty–an end user support program. With the WPS Pro, you no longer have to go through the hassle of lugging extra equipment to off-site events. The WPS Pro creates a hotspot for instant photo printing that will keep your customers smiling!
The WPS Pro can connect to two identical DNP photo printer models for speed/redundancy or connect to two different models for an increased range of print size options. The device allows for print sizes including 4x6", 5x7", 6x8", and 8x10", 8x12" as well as 2x6" photo strips depending on the combination of printers and media. It also supports printing with glossy, luster, fine matte, and matte finishes and allows images to be combined with custom borders.
- WPS Pro supports wireless connection to many WiFi-enabled DSLR cameras, PCs, Macs, mobile phones, and tablets (iOS and Android).
- WPS Pro works with DNP professional roll-based photo printers and supports many printer product features, including print sizes, and multiple finish types.
- The touchscreen LCD on the unit provides continuous status of the system showing the remaining print count, the print media type that's loaded, the list of jobs printed, shows a thumbnail of the last picture printed, as well as any job print errors.
- Also available is the WPS Mobile Status App for conveniently checking the printer status from your smartphone.
- Many 3rd party hardware and software developers have direct support of WPS Pro, including CamRanger, WiPics, SimpleBooth, SLR Booth, and more.
- Free WPS Print 2 Apps for iOS and Android are available in their respective online stores.
- WPS Pro can automatically overlay custom borders and graphics.
- When WPS Pro is connected to an internet router (via a cable), mobile devices have Internet access as well as the ability to print via WPS Pro.
Phones & Tablets:
Capture and print any photo in your camera roll directly to the WPS Pro using the free WPS Print 2 app for iPhone/iPad and Android. Quickly select your photos, then choose print size, finish and number of copies, and printing will start in seconds.
You can create fast, flexible shoot-to-print workflows using your favorite camera with WPS Pro and 3rd party applications like CamRanger™ or CamFi™. These applications allow you to print immediately via WPS Pro, or you can review photos on your iPad before wirelessly printing groups of photos.
Connect your PC or Mac to the WPS Pro WiFi network and you can print to your DNP printers by simply dragging files onto shared hot folders in WPS Pro. Or, connect the WPS Pro to your office network router via Ethernet cable and all of the PCs and Macs on your office network can print.
The flexible workflow and hardware arrangement makes the WPS Pro simple to configure and easy to use. Built-in versatility supports up to two DNP printers and image transfer via FTP services and printer sharing. Print amazing photos from 2x6” to 8x12”.
How does it compare?
We know you loved the functionality of the WPS-1 model, so you will be amazed with the new WPS Pro unit.
Key Enhancements from its older "WPS-1" predecessor:
- SPEED! There is a 66% improvement in processing speed
- Built-in 7" integrated touch display
- External antenna for improved range and connectivity
- New and improved Mobile Print 2 app
|Screen Size Screen Resolution
||7" diagonal visible 1280 x 800
||5-point capacitive multi-touch
||Win 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 or 64 bit)
||OS 10.9 through 10.12
|WiFi 2.4 GHz: 802.11b/g/n 4.5" 2 dBi gain
|WiFI Operating ModeSecurity
||Access Point WPA
7"x2" x 5.3"″
18 x 5 x 13.5cm
7"x8" x 5.3"
18 x 20 x 13.5cm
|110-240v, 50 or 60Hz Input
12v 2.4A output, 4-foot
||FCC, CE, UL
|Printers (sold separately)
||DS620A, DS-RX1HS, DS820A, DS40, and DS80
||DS620A: 4x6", 2x6" strips x 2, 5x7", 3.5x5", 6x8", 5x5" square, 6x6" square, 4x6" x2, 2x6" strips x 4
DS40: 4x6", 2x6" strips x 2, 5x7", 3.5x5", 6x8", 4x6" x 2, 2x6" strips x 4
DS-RX1HS: 4x6", 2x6" strip x 2, 6x8", 6x6" square, 4x6" x 2, 2x6" strips x 4
DS80: 8x10", 8x12", 8x8" square, 6x8" x 2, 6x8", 5x8" x 2, 5x8", 4x8" x 2, 4x8"
DS820A: 8x10", 8x12", 8x8" square, 6x8" x 2, 6x8", 5x8" x 2, 5x8", 4x8" x 2, 4x8"
|Companion Mobile App Requirement
Versions 5.0 and later
Versions 9.3 and later