(A): Mitsubishi CP-9550DW Dye Sub Photo Printer
(B): Breeze Systems DSLR Remote Software (Windows)
Now with a 2 x 6” Multi-cut Function! Perfect for Photo Booths! - Download the driver here
Mitsubishi CP-9550DW Printer (CP9550DW) Information and Features:
High-speed, high-volume Mitsubishi CP-9550DW Printer
defines the new standard for digital photo printers delivering
quality at a low cost. It delivers bright, bold colors and achieves
an unparalleled level of consistency and accuracy. For greater
versatility, the Mitsubishi CP-9550DW Printer offers five different
sizes with edge-to-edge printing. Combining image quality, ultra-high
speed large volume printing and low-maintenance, the Mitsubishi
CP-9550DW Photo Printer will increase your business and provide an
immediate return on investment. Ideal for instant printing applications
such as photo booth or event priting.
Adaptive thermal head management engine
- Six different print sizes 2x6, 3.5×5-, 4×6, 5×7, 6x8 and 6×9
Ultra-fast, large volume printer
High resolution photo quality prints
Jam-free, roll-type mechanism
Easy-to-use, convenient front access with
paper catch tray
High-speed USB 2.0
A) Mitsubishi CP-9550DW Information and Features:
Mitsubishi CP-9550DW Printer offers five different output
sizes with edge-to-edge printing. Ideal for instant printing applications such as photo booth or event priting.
- Ultra-fast, large volume printer
- High resolution photo quality prints
- Jam-free, roll-type mechanism
- Edge-to-edge printing
- Easy-to-use, convenient front access with paper catch tray
- High-speed USB 2.0
SUPERB PRINT QUALITY
Unique color imaging control system for superb image quality print after print.
- A unique color reproduction system developed specifically for the Mitsubishi CP-9550DW delivers consistent print quality, regardless of ink sheet, for superb quality every shot.
- A revolutionary new system, the ink sheet rolls feature built-in Color Imaging Chips that contain specific data about the media. The printer uses this information to accurately control color characteristics.
- The CP9550DW features an all-new 346 dpi thermal head for longer service life and improved print quality.
New Advancements For Even Greater Printer Performance
- With optimized adaptive thermal head management engine pulse control, a key technology for dye sublimation printers, and internal 16-bit processing, the Mitsubhishi CP-9550DW delivers exceptionally accurate and detailed reproduction. Super-fast printing (15 seconds for 3.5x5" size) is yet another breakthough.
- Dual line heads improve head resolution and results in superb images with even greater detail and texture
Exceptionally Fast, High Volume Printing.
- A new feed mechanism combined with a simplified paper path delivers photographic prints at an exceptional speed.
- Equipped with two 32MB memory frames. Images can be stored in memory while printing.
Easy-to-use, convenient front access.
- The easy-access front panel simplifies paper loading and maintenance and includes a paper catch tray with a maximum recommended capacity of 20 prints.
- The color image control system monitors the number of prints remaining.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface.
|32 MB (Standard)
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows VISTA
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- OS X 10.3 (available via download only)
- OS X 10.4 (available via download only)
- OS X 10.5 (available via download only)
- OS X 10.6 (available via download only)
- 11.8 x 12.8 x 14.3'' (300 x 325 x 365mm)
| Approx. 38 lbs. (17 kg)
Mitsubishi Drivers & Downloads:
B) Breeze Systems DSLR Remote Software Description: (Try before you buy) (Breeze DSLR Remote Pro Software comes in downloadable format. No CD/Box.)
- Take control of your Canon DSLR camera from your PC (supported models) See full list of supported cameras
- Retain full control from the camera
- Photos automatically downloaded to the PC and displayed in a large preview window
- Large high quality live view display on PC with live histogram, autofocus and intuitive manual focusing using mouse wheel with Canon EOS 40D, Canon EOS 50D, Canon EOS 60D, Canon EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, Canon EOS 1100D/Rebel T3, Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, Canon EOS 500D/Rebel T1i, Canon EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, Canon EOS 1000D/Rebel XS, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EOS 7D, Canon EOS-1D Mark IV, Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III or Canon EOS-1D Mark III
- Video capture controlled from the PC with the Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EOS-1D Mark IV, Canon EOS 7D, Canon EOS 60D, Canon EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, Canon EOS 500D/Rebel T2i, Canon EOS 1100D/Rebel T3
- Photos are saved on the PC's hard disk and can also be saved on the memory card in the camera. Movie files can only be saved on the camera's memory card
- Full size preview window can display a critical area of the photo e.g. the eyes and face of your model during a portrait shoot
- Flashing highlight display to highlight over exposed areas
- Grid overlay display for accurate alignment of studio shots. The size and color of the grid is user definable
- Color management and sharpening options for more accurate display of preview images
- Auto bracketing of up to 15 shots ideal for HDR images, interior shots and product photography
- Timed bulb exposures controlled from the PC - ideal for astronomy (Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 40D, EOS 50D, EOS 60D, EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, EOS 500D/Rebel T1i, EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, EOS 1100D/Rebel T3 and EOS 1000D/Rebel XS only)
- Focus point overlay display for more precise control of auto focus
- Automatic screen blank option - blanks the screen before taking a photo so that the light from the PC display doesn’t affect the subject lighting
- Fullscreen mode for large, uncluttered display of images
- Automatic edit option - automatically loads the image after downloading into the editor or program of your choice
- Automatically stores a short comment in the shooting data of images for easy identification e.g. the person’s name when taking id photos. The comment can also be used for the image filename to make it easier to identify images when taking product shots, school portraits etc.
- Automatically stores IPTC data in images as they are downloaded
- Time-Lapse feature which allows the number of photos in a sequence and the interval between shots to be specified.
- Ability to upload photos to a user's personal Facebook page directly
from the photo booth. It also includes the ability to email photos to
the user directly from the photo booth.
DSLR Remote has a very flexible auto bracketing function which is ideal for high dynamic range (HDR) images and for product shots and interior shots without using sophisticated lighting. DSLR Remote Pro for Windows can automatically vary exposure using the shutter speed or aperture to take auto bracketed sequences of up to 15 shots.
A simple and powerful technique for extending depth of field by taking a series of shots using different focus settings. This technique is useful for product photography, close-up and macro photography and landscapes. The taking of the shots is greatly simplified by running a script with DSLR Remote Pro for Windows. Please note: this technique will only work with a Canon DSLR that supports live view display e.g. Canon EOS 40D, Canon EOS 50D, Canon EOS 60D, Canon EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, Canon EOS 500D/Rebel T1i, Canon EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, Canon EOS 1100D/Rebel T3, Canon EOS 1000D/Rebel XS, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EOS 7D, Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III, Canon EOS-1D Mark IV or Canon EOS-1D Mark III
Supported Cameras and Operating Systems See full list of supported cameras
Please note: we cannot guarantee that every combination of camera model, firmware version and Windows version will work. If in doubt please download the free trial version and test it on your system before purchasing.
Interface with other applications
DSLR Remote Pro for Windows also includes a DLL and a sample program (complete with C++ source code) which allows other applications to release the camera's shutter and adjust the shutter speed and aperture. This opens up many exciting possibilities such as movement or sound sensors being used to trigger the camera for taking wild-life shots with this remote capture tool