Epson S045037 Exhibition Fiber Paper 13"x19" (25 Sheets) designed to be used with Epson's UltraChorome inks. This Exhibition Fiber paper by Epson offers greater creative control due to extraordinary D-Max and tonal transition in B&W, but the ability to print extraordinary color with the same paper, something that was not possible to do with traditional fiber based papers.
The Epson Exhibition Fiber paper offers the same deep blacks, subtle tonal gradations and long-lasting results as the darkroom papers of old. Its fiber base has a rich surface, a continuous tone and soft gloss that are ideal for creating stunning color or neutral black-and-white prints that retain the look and feel of traditional fiber paper.
Epson Exhibition Fiber paper features:
- Fiber base inkjet photo paper
- Look and feel of traditional darkroom paper
- Instant-drying inkjet paper
- Micro Porous Soft Smooth Gloss (F-Type) Surface
- Acid and Lignin Free
- Minimal Gloss Differential
- Compatible with Epson UltraChrome ink
- 325g and 13mil thick