(A): DNP RX1 (DSRX1) Dye Sub Photo Printer
(B): Breeze Systems DSLR Remote Pro Software (Windows)
A) DNP DSRX1 Dye Sub Photo Printer Feature
DNP’s new RX1 digital photo printer fuses affordable hardware and media costs with high-quality capabilities. The RX1 is expected to become the standard printer for demanding Photo Booth applications, delivering on-the-spot gratification while expanding your revenue stream.
The beauty of the RX1 is its small footprint weighing in at only 30 pounds, and consumes an astonishing 25% less power–in peak, idle, and running modes. Integration into existing photo booth applications can easily be made with the RX1.
*Two 2"x6" strips printed on 4"x6"; Four 2"x6" strips printed on 6"x8". Printed on 6"x8" media
|2x6" half cut Windows drivers available. Click here for Driver. This printer now also supports the MAC OS and platforms for 2x6" print-cuts. See driver info.
DNP RX1 DYE SUB PRINTER FEATURES:
• Newly designed compact printer is ideal for Photo Booth applications (12.6” W x 11”H)
• Aimed at portable Event Photography use, weighing only 30 pounds
• Impressive high-volume output with 700, 4”x6” print capacity
• Print sizes of 2”x6”*, 4”x6” and 6”x8” (prints 5x7" on 6x8 media)
• Earth-friendly, utilizing 25% less power, in peak, idle and running modes
• Warranty: 1 Year DNP RX1 Parts and Labor Warranty or 30,000 prints
||2"x6″*, 4"x6″, 5"x7″**, 6"x8″
||14.9 sec/print (2"x6″*)
||14.9 sec/print (4"x6")
||23.9 sec/print (5"x7″**)
||26.9 sec/print (6"x8")
||1400 sheets/roll (2"x6″*)
||700 sheets/roll (4"x6")
||350 sheets/roll (5"x7″**)
||350 sheets/roll (6"x8")
||12.67" x 13.8" x 11.06″
12.75" (W) x13.8" (D) x 11" (H)
Weight 30 lbs.
Power AC100-240V 50/60Hz
Accessories Paper tray, spool (4”x6”), power cord
B) Breeze Systems DSLR Remote Pro Software Description: (Try before you buy) (Breeze DSLR Remote Pro Software comes in downloadable format. No CD/Box.)
Breeze Systems' photo booth software powers rental photobooths worldwide. Guests start the booth using a touchscreen or pushbutton, see themselves pose live on screen as the software automatically takes a series of photos and prints them out so that guests can take away a unique memento of the occasion. The screens shown to the user and the final prints are fully customizable to promote your business and the event.
- Take control of your Canon DSLR camera from your PC (supported models) See full list of supported cameras
- Retain full control from the camera
- Photos automatically downloaded to the PC and displayed in a large preview window
- Large high quality live view display on PC with live histogram, autofocus and intuitive manual focusing using mouse wheel with Canon EOS 40D, Canon EOS 50D, Canon EOS 60D, Canon EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, Canon EOS 1100D/Rebel T3, Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, Canon EOS 500D/Rebel T1i, Canon EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, Canon EOS 1000D/Rebel XS, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EOS 7D, Canon EOS-1D Mark IV, Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III or Canon EOS-1D Mark III
- Video capture controlled from the PC with the Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EOS-1D Mark IV, Canon EOS 7D, Canon EOS 60D, Canon EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, Canon EOS 500D/Rebel T2i, Canon EOS 1100D/Rebel T3
- Photos are saved on the PC's hard disk and can also be saved on the memory card in the camera. Movie files can only be saved on the camera's memory card
- Full size preview window can display a critical area of the photo e.g. the eyes and face of your model during a portrait shoot
- Flashing highlight display to highlight over exposed areas
- Grid overlay display for accurate alignment of studio shots. The size and color of the grid is user definable
- Color management and sharpening options for more accurate display of preview images
- Auto bracketing of up to 15 shots ideal for HDR images, interior shots and product photography
- Timed bulb exposures controlled from the PC - ideal for astronomy (Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 40D, EOS 50D, EOS 60D, EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, EOS 500D/Rebel T1i, EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, EOS 1100D/Rebel T3 and EOS 1000D/Rebel XS only)
- Focus point overlay display for more precise control of auto focus
- Automatic screen blank option - blanks the screen before taking a photo so that the light from the PC display doesn’t affect the subject lighting
- Fullscreen mode for large, uncluttered display of images
- Automatic edit option - automatically loads the image after downloading into the editor or program of your choice
- Automatically stores a short comment in the shooting data of images for easy identification e.g. the person’s name when taking id photos. The comment can also be used for the image filename to make it easier to identify images when taking product shots, school portraits etc.
- Automatically stores IPTC data in images as they are downloaded
- Time-Lapse feature which allows the number of photos in a sequence and the interval between shots to be specified.
DSLR Remote Pro has a very flexible auto bracketing function which is ideal for high dynamic range (HDR) images and for product shots and interior shots without using sophisticated lighting. DSLR Remote Pro for Windows can automatically vary exposure using the shutter speed or aperture to take auto bracketed sequences of up to 15 shots.
A simple and powerful technique for extending depth of field by taking a series of shots using different focus settings. This technique is useful for product photography, close-up and macro photography and landscapes. The taking of the shots is greatly simplified by running a script with DSLR Remote Pro for Windows. Please note: this technique will only work with a Canon DSLR that supports live view display e.g. Canon EOS 40D, Canon EOS 50D, Canon EOS 60D, Canon EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, Canon EOS 500D/Rebel T1i, Canon EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, Canon EOS 1100D/Rebel T3, Canon EOS 1000D/Rebel XS, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EOS 7D, Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III, Canon EOS-1D Mark IV or Canon EOS-1D Mark III
Supported Cameras and Operating Systems See full list of supported cameras
Please note: we cannot guarantee that every combination of camera model, firmware version and Windows version will work. If in doubt please download the free trial version and test it on your system before purchasing.
Interface with other applications
DSLR Remote Pro for Windows also includes a DLL and a sample program (complete with C++ source code) which allows other applications to release the camera's shutter and adjust the shutter speed and aperture. This opens up many exciting possibilities such as movement or sound sensors being used to trigger the camera for taking wild-life shots with this remote capture tool.
Video Booth Software
- Capture a video clip of your guests with HD quality video and sound
- Fully automated with countdown screen, video capture with live view and playback
- Works alongside photobooth mode so that your guests can choose to make a short video or have traditional photobooth prints or both!
DSLR Remote Pro for Windows now supports video booth shooting with the Canon EOS Rebel T4i/EOS 650D, Canon EOS Rebel T3i/EOS 600D, Canon EOS Rebel T2i/EOS 550D, Canon EOS Rebel T3/EOS 1100D, Canon EOS 60D, Canon EOS 5D Mark III, Canon EOS 5D Mark II and Canon EOS 7D. Webcam Photobooth now supports video booth shooting with a webcam.