A complete and easy-to-use system right out of the box! It includes the ID400 Passport ID printer, a high-end Canon PowerShot G12 Camera, all wireless hardware.
Wiith state-of-the-art face detection and automatic face alignment, ID400 delivers a photo that will pass government agency controls. The majority of international passport and ID formats are pre-stored in the printer but custom templates can also be added. The new ID400DC system comes with a high-end Canon® PowerShot G12 camera featuring a 10 megapixel sensor, a fast DIGIC 4 image processor, and an optical viewfinder combined with a large and bright 2.8-inch variable angle LCD for full control during and after photo capture.
It comes with everything you need to shoot, transmit and print a high quality ID or Passport Photo. The process is instant, without the need to remove the memory card, without cable connection simple, direct, wireless!Transfer pictures via wireless LAN with the dedicated 8GB FlashAir™ SD card with embedded wireless LAN. There is no need to take a memory card out of the camera and insert it into the printer. Simply "capture - review - print." Three button pushes on the camera, less than one minute to operate. Full control, no hassle!
1) Point 2) Shoot 3) Playback 4) Press the "Direct Print Button"
Press the Easy Print Button after shooting image is transferred from the wireless-LAN SD card in the camera to the wireless-LAN SD card in the ID400 and printed.
• ID400W Printer and Canon G12 Camera
• Includes 2 Wireless SD Cards
• Seamless Capture-Review-Print Workflow
• Face Detection Technology
• 22 Built-In ID Layouts
ID400DC Product Configuration: Wireless Passport Photo System with ID400 w/ guideline sticker, (2) Toshiba FlashAir™ SD cards and a Canon G12 Camera
The DNP DS-ID400, is a professional digital photo printer, capable of
printing ID and Passport photos via simple operation. Adding several
much needed functions to the UPDX100 digital photo printer originally
marketed by Sony Corporation, features an automatic layout process,
making it an ideal professional digital photo printer for ID and
passport photo services to be used anywhere ID and passport photos are
Like the former systems Sony UPX-C200 and UPX-C300, the new DS-ID400 prints on 10UPC-X34 and 10UPCX46 media.
ID400 PASSPORT & ID Templates ( Also cusomizable with included software )
need for cumbersome wiring as it is possible to transfer image data
from a digital camera equipped with a wireless LAN SD card to the
- With its automatic layout function installed
in the DS-ID400, there is no need to perform layout processing on your
PC's, thus shortening the time from photography to printing.
- Automatic image saving is available transferred from the digital camera to the USB memory inserted into the DS-ID400.
- The USB terminal and SD card slot are positioned in an easy to maneuver spot on the facade of the printer.
- Apart from ID photos, DS-ID400 is also compatible with 4" x 6" (152 x 102mm) borderless, full surface prints.
- Same operation as the Sony printer
The ID400 printer is preloaded with 22 PASSPORT / ID photo layouts. Some of the template presets are for US, Canadian, Mexican, Colombian, Venezuela, EU, British, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Austrian, Russian, Australian, Turkish, New Zealand, Japanese.
You can create your own custom photo template for say a particular country or even some other ID item you need. You can also add a logo or other visual graphic.
ID400 ID Photo Printer Supports Two Modes of Wireless Printing
ID400 ID Photo Printer Overview
- Wireless LAN via a Toshiba FlashAir - SD Card with Embedded Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth via an optional BT Dongle
ID400 Feature Highlights
- Same appearance as the Sony UPX-D100
- Supports X34 and X46 media
- Can Print & Store images to a USB or SD
- Slot for SD or FlashAir card
- USB Standard A Port for storage
- USB Standard B Port for PC connection
- Face recognition technology auto-detects the position and size of a face in image data
- Auto-adjusts the image size to match the ID photo layout selected
- ID400 is preloaded with 22 ID photo layouts
- Including US and Canadian passports
- 3x4 and 4x6 Full-bleed print
- ID Photo Template Editor to create custom layout templates*
- Driver (Windows 7, Vista & XP) PNG export tool for logo creation*
- Package Print (text file saved to SD card)
1 Year DNP ID400 Parts and Labor Warranty or 2,000 prints
*Requires SD card for storage and access
Recommended Cameras (not sold at Foto Club)
Most Recommended 10.0 MP - 1/1.7High-sensitivity CCD
14.3 MP - High-sensitivity CMOS New flagship model
12.1 MP - High-sensitivity CMOS
Cameras listed have
the Easy Print Button. Does not require menu access to operate. For
Wireless transfer: Press the "Easy Print" Button after shooting, image
is transferred from the wireless-LAN SD card in the camera to the
wireless-LAN SD card in the ID400 and printed. Instantly selects which
image(s) on the storage card are to be printed.
| Printing Method|| Printing Method Dye Sublimation Thermal Transfer|
| Resolution|| 403 dpi|
| Print Size (Max.)|| 152102mm|
| Print Speed|| 152 x 102mm: 100 seconds/sheet|
95 x 70mm: 65 seconds/sheet
(Print time may change depending on usage conditions)
| Image File Format|| JPEG (Baseline JPEG), DCF2.0 compatible|
| LCD Display Language|| English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish|
| Printer Driver Compatible OS|| Windows XP(32bit), Windows Vista(32/64bit), Windows 7(32/64bit)|
| USB port (device)|| Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0 compatible)|
| Input Data Media|| SD memory card, SDHC memory card, USB memory|
| Power|| AC100 - 240V, 50/60Hz|
| Rated Input Current|| 1.6 - 0.8A (Maximum)|
| Operating Environment|| Indoors, temperature: 10C - 35C, humidity: 20% - 80% (with no condensation)|
| External Dimensions|| Approx. 203mm(length) x 305mm(depth) x 85mm(height)|
(Not including the projection)
| Weight|| Approx. 2.7kg (Main body only)|
| Consumable|| 10UPC-X46 (paper size: 102 x 152mm): 250 sheets (25 sheets x 10 packs)|
10UPC-X34(paper size: 90 x 102mm): 300 sheets(30 sheets x 10 packs)
DS-ID400 QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE
Click > HERE < for Instructions on...
- HOW TO CHANGE THE ID PHOTO LAYOUT (8 steps)
- HOW TO ERASE AN IMAGE FROM THE CARD (4 steps)
- HOW TO ERASE ALL IMAGES ON A CARD (6 steps)
- HOW TO REPRINT THE LAST IMAGE (9 steps)
- HOW TO REPRINT AN OLDER IMAGE (12 steps)
- HOW TO TURN ON THE FLASH (1 step)
- HOW TO RECONFIGURE THE WIRELESS LAN SD CARD (10 steps)
- TEMPLATE CREATOR SOFTWARE INSTALLATION (3 steps)