This Photo Booth Bundle Includes:
(A): DNP DS40 Dye Sub Photo Printer
(B): Breeze Systems DSLR Remote Pro 3.0 Software (Windows)
(C): Padded Printer Carrying Case
(D): DNP DS40 4"x6" Print Kit (DS40PK46)
(E): (10) TEN Beautifully Designed Templates by PBO
A) DNP DS40 Dye Sub Photo Printer Feature
- Print size: 4x6, 5x7 (.36¢ a 5x7!) Photobooth 2x6" cuts on 4"x6"
- Print speed: As fast as 8.9 sec /print (4x6)
- Paper: 400 Sheets Roll (4x6), 230 Sheets Roll (5x7)
- Multi-size: 5 print sizes : 3.5x5", 4x6", 5x7", 6x8" and 6x9"
- Flexible configuration: possible connection between several DS40 and/or DS80 printers
- Power: AC100-240
- Weight: 31 lbs - with accesories and packaging (40 est.)
- Dimensions: 12.7 x 14.1 x 6.7in
- 1 Year DNP Parts and Labor Warranty or 40,000 prints
DNP DS40 Dye Sub Printer is equipped with an exclusive system that protects paper from any dust exposure during printing. The exterior dimensions of DS40 and DS80 are the same and their front opening mechanism allows multiple stacking. By connecting together 4 DS40 you can print a 4X6 photo every 2.5 seconds. By combining DS40 and DS80 you can also produce 10 different print sizes.
The DS40 comes with 4x6 –tray and spacers(spacers will work for 6x8).
The 5x7" spacers are sold separately.
||4"x6″, 5"x7″, 6"x8″, 6"x9″
||8.9 sec/print (4"x6″)
||12.8 sec/print (5"x7″)
||13.9 sec/print (6"x8″)
||16.4 sec/print (6"x9″)
||400 sheets/roll (4"x6″)
||230 sheets/roll (5"x7″)
||200 sheets/roll (6"x8″)
||180 sheets/roll (6"x9″)
||12.6″ x 14″ x 6.06″
Drivers and Manuals for DNP printers:
DS40, DS80 - Follow link then click on the "Download Manual & Drivers Button
Current DNP Updates HERE:
This printer now also supports the MAC OS platform for 2x6" print-cuts. See driver info.
Instructions for installing the DS40 Driver for Windows 7 >PDF<
Instructions for installing the DS40 Driver for Windows Vista >PDF<
Instructions for installing the DS40 Driver for Windows XP >PDF<
Instructions for installing the Matte firmware in this >PDF<
B) Breeze Systems DSLR Remote Pro 3.0 Software for Windows:
Try before you buy: (Breeze DSLR Remote Pro Software comes in downloadable format. No CD/Box.)
Breeze Systems' photo booth software powers rental photobooths worldwide. Guests start the booth using a touchscreen or pushbutton, see themselves pose live on screen as the software automatically takes a series of photos and prints them out so that guests can take away a unique memento of the occasion. The screens shown to the user and the final prints are fully customizable to promote your business and the event.
Breeze DSLR Remote Pro 3.0 for Windows
- Conventional photobooth shooting, video and green screen booth
- Screens and prints can be customized to promote both your business and the event
- Simple but powerful new layout editor with QR code support (New in 3.0)
- Guests see themselves pose live on screen for still, video and green screen shooting
- Touch screen and push button operation
- Promote your business and offer personalized prints using the deceptively simple print template editor (New in 3.0)
- Create, save, import and export complete templates (New in 3.0)
- Fast customization of existing print templates (New in 3.0)
- Color, B&W, sepia, 'pop art' (New in 3.0) and other creative effects
- Share photos - guests upload to Facebook or email straight from the booth:
- Print, upload and save images
- Supports any printer*, most Canon DSLR cameras** (New in 3.0 : REBEL T5/EOS 1200D support), Windows 8, 7 and Vista
- New shortcut buttons for easy setup and operation (New in 3.0)
Video Booth Software
- Capture a video clip of your guests with HD quality video and sound
- Fully automated with countdown screen, video capture with live view and playback
- Works alongside photobooth mode so that your guests can choose to make a short video or have traditional photobooth prints or both!
- Breeze software has been trusted by event professionals since 2001
- Lifetime licence includes one year's free upgrades
- Free fully functional trial available
Plus (New in 3.0)
Free photobooth templates for popular dye sub printers can be downloaded from this website:
is a digital download. You will receive a link to download and your
serial number once your payment has processed. As Breeze DSLR Remote Pro software is available digitally, it
can’t be returned or refunded once we generate you a serial number.
Thank you for your understanding.
* The printer just needs to be compatible with the Windows operating system on your PC
** Canon DSLR cameras suitable for photobooth use are listed on Breeze Systems website:
C) Padded Printer Carrying Case: - Included
Rigid, puncture resistant framework lined with 1/4” high density foam. Three handles for easy retrieval. 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon shell with a Tough, rugged, water and abrasion resistant with large #10 zippers.
It has Large, single compartment accommodates various printers. Large, webbed lid pocket to hold cables, documents, and small accessories. Small front pocket to hold anything from thumb drives to business cards.
D) DNP DS40 4x6 Printer Media Kit (800 Prints) sku# DS40PK46 - Included
DNP DS40 4x6 Printer Media Kit (800 Prints)
DNP DS40PK46 4x6 Print Pack for DS40 Printer. It contains 400 sheets per roll, packed 2 rolls per case for a total of 800 sheets.
(E): (10) TEN Beautifully Designed Templates by PBO - Included
||This Photo Booth Bundle includes (Ten) Photo Booth Templates professionally produced by the talented designers at Photo Booth Owners Design Shop™
• Editable Text and colors
• Easy to use
• Breeze DSLR Remote Pro Supported
If you are a Photo Booth owner looking to offer the highest quality Photo Booth photo designs for your clients you've found your perfect bundle. A wide range of selectible designs offered with well organized, easy to use Photoshop files. Download, edit, save and use your photo booth software's interface to install your templates.
• Well organized Photoshop editable files
• Optimized for quick color adjust
• For use with Breeze Systems™ PhotoBooth Software
• Beautifully designed Templates
The PBO™ templates are structured in a way that makes them easy to modify text and adjust colors. Using Photoshop, you can edit the text and colors and then export the files to be printed.
Here are some tutorials along with videos on how to do some things with the template file: