This Photo Booth Bundle Includes:
(A): DNP DS40 Dye Sub Photo Printer
(B): Breeze Systems DSLR Remote Pro Software (Windows)
(C): Padded Printer Carrying Case
(D): DNP DS40 4"x6" Print Kit (DS40PK46)
A) DNP DS40 Dye Sub Photo Printer Feature
- Print size: 4x6, 5x7 (.36¢ a 5x7!) Photobooth 2x6" cuts on 4"x6"
- Print speed: As fast as 8.9 sec /print (4x6)
- Paper: 400 Sheets Roll (4x6), 230 Sheets Roll (5x7)
- Multi-size: 5 print sizes : 3.5x5", 4x6", 5x7", 6x8" and 6x9"
- Flexible configuration: possible connection between several DS40 and/or DS80 printers
- Power: AC100-240
- Weight: 31 lbs - with accesories and packaging (40 est.)
- Dimensions: 12.7 x 14.1 x 6.7in
- 1 Year DNP Parts and Labor Warranty or 40,000 prints
DNP DS40 Dye Sub Printer is equipped with an exclusive system that protects paper from any dust exposure during printing. The exterior dimensions of DS40 and DS80 are the same and their front opening mechanism allows multiple stacking. By connecting together 4 DS40 you can print a 4X6 photo every 2.5 seconds. By combining DS40 and DS80 you can also produce 10 different print sizes.
The DS40 comes with 4x6 –tray and spacers(spacers will work for 6x8).
The 5x7" spacers are sold separately.
||4"x6″, 5"x7″, 6"x8″, 6"x9″
||8.9 sec/print (4"x6″)
||12.8 sec/print (5"x7″)
||13.9 sec/print (6"x8″)
||16.4 sec/print (6"x9″)
||400 sheets/roll (4"x6″)
||230 sheets/roll (5"x7″)
||200 sheets/roll (6"x8″)
||180 sheets/roll (6"x9″)
||12.6″ x 14″ x 6.06″
Direct Links: List of Supported Operating Systems and Drivers: (Click to download driver)
B) Breeze Systems DSLR Remote Pro Software Description: (Try before you buy) - Included
(Breeze DSLR Remote Pro Software comes in downloadable format. No CD/Box.)
- Take control of your Canon DSLR camera from your PC (supported models) See full list of supported cameras
- Retain full control from the camera
- Photos automatically downloaded to the PC and displayed in a large preview window
- Large high quality live view display on PC with live histogram, autofocus and intuitive manual focusing using mouse wheel with Canon EOS 40D, Canon EOS 50D, Canon EOS 60D, Canon EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, Canon EOS 1100D/Rebel T3, Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, Canon EOS 500D/Rebel T1i, Canon EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, Canon EOS 1000D/Rebel XS, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EOS 7D, Canon EOS-1D Mark IV, Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III or Canon EOS-1D Mark III
- Video capture controlled from the PC with the Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EOS-1D Mark IV, Canon EOS 7D, Canon EOS 60D, Canon EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, Canon EOS 500D/Rebel T2i, Canon EOS 1100D/Rebel T3
- Photos are saved on the PC's hard disk and can also be saved on the memory card in the camera. Movie files can only be saved on the camera's memory card
- Full size preview window can display a critical area of the photo e.g. the eyes and face of your model during a portrait shoot
- Flashing highlight display to highlight over exposed areas
- Grid overlay display for accurate alignment of studio shots. The size and color of the grid is user definable
- Color management and sharpening options for more accurate display of preview images
- Auto bracketing of up to 15 shots ideal for HDR images, interior shots and product photography
- Timed bulb exposures controlled from the PC - ideal for astronomy (Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 40D, EOS 50D, EOS 60D, EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, EOS 500D/Rebel T1i, EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, EOS 1100D/Rebel T3 and EOS 1000D/Rebel XS only)
- Focus point overlay display for more precise control of auto focus
- Automatic screen blank option - blanks the screen before taking a photo so that the light from the PC display doesn’t affect the subject lighting
- Fullscreen mode for large, uncluttered display of images
- Automatic edit option - automatically loads the image after downloading into the editor or program of your choice
- Automatically stores a short comment in the shooting data of images for easy identification e.g. the person’s name when taking id photos. The comment can also be used for the image filename to make it easier to identify images when taking product shots, school portraits etc.
- Automatically stores IPTC data in images as they are downloaded
- Time-Lapse feature which allows the number of photos in a sequence and the interval between shots to be specified.
DSLR Remote Pro has a very flexible auto bracketing function which is ideal for high dynamic range (HDR) images and for product shots and interior shots without using sophisticated lighting. DSLR Remote Pro for Windows can automatically vary exposure using the shutter speed or aperture to take auto bracketed sequences of up to 15 shots.
A simple and powerful technique for extending depth of field by taking a series of shots using different focus settings. This technique is useful for product photography, close-up and macro photography and landscapes. The taking of the shots is greatly simplified by running a script with DSLR Remote Pro for Windows. Please note: this technique will only work with a Canon DSLR that supports live view display e.g. Canon EOS 40D, Canon EOS 50D, Canon EOS 60D, Canon EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, Canon EOS 500D/Rebel T1i, Canon EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, Canon EOS 1100D/Rebel T3, Canon EOS 1000D/Rebel XS, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EOS 7D, Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III, Canon EOS-1D Mark IV or Canon EOS-1D Mark III
Supported Cameras and Operating Systems See full list of supported cameras
Please note: we cannot guarantee that every combination of camera model, firmware version and Windows version will work. If in doubt please download the free trial version and test it on your system before purchasing.
Interface with other applications
DSLR Remote Pro for Windows also includes a DLL and a sample program (complete with C++ source code) which allows other applications to release the camera's shutter and adjust the shutter speed and aperture. This opens up many exciting possibilities such as movement or sound sensors being used to trigger the camera for taking wild-life shots with this remote capture tool.
C) Padded Printer Carrying Case: - Included
Rigid, puncture resistant framework lined with 1/4” high density foam. Three handles for easy retrieval. 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon shell with a Tough, rugged, water and abrasion resistant with large #10 zippers.
It has Large, single compartment accommodates various printers. Large, webbed lid pocket to hold cables, documents, and small accessories. Small front pocket to hold anything from thumb drives to business cards.
D) DNP DS40 4x6 Printer Media Kit (800 Prints) sku# DS40PK46 - Included
DNP DS40 4x6 Printer Media Kit (800 Prints)
DNP DS40PK46 4x6 Print Pack for DS40 Printer. It contains 400 sheets per roll, packed 2 rolls per case for a total of 800 sheets.