Driver & Firmware Update Instructions for HiTi P510L, P510S and P510Si
For P510K Driver & Firmware instructions click HERE.
- Go to Start Menu > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Program to uninstall driver. In Windows 7 operating system, to uninstall driver select Programs & Features option in Control Panel.
2. Select ‘HiTi Photo Printer P51x Series’ & Click uninstall then ‘Start’ to remove driver.
- Restart PC to complete the driver uninstall.
Download & Install new driver:
1. Login to Windows as ‘Administrator’ privilege.
2. Before installing the driver, please unplug or power off the printer.
3. Visit Hiti website on http://download.hiti.com/index.asp?MLang=English
4. Select ‘Driver (Windows)’ in Step 1.
5. Select printer model in Step 2.
6. Click ‘Next’.
7. Be sure to select the “FW_NA”(North America) version. Click ‘GO’. This will download the driver & then give you option ‘RUN’, ‘SAVE’ or ‘CANCEL’.
8-9. Click on “RUN”. Specify the location where you would like to unzip the driver file & select ‘Extract’.
10. Find and open the Drivers folder. Execute ‘autorun.exe’ to proceed the program
11. After the copy is completed, the system will remind you to connect the USB to complete the installation.
12. Connect your printer to PC via USB port and power on the printer.
13. PC will start to copy the files.
The firmware update files are currently included with the latest drivers. If you have not yet downloaded the latest drivers, please do so by follow the steps above.
1. Make sure USB is connect to PC and that the printer is “ON”.
2. Open the folder that contained the Driver files. This folder will also contain the firmware folder and should have “NA” in the folder name.
3. Open and execute ‘BurnFW.exe’ and click start.
4. ‘Processing’ will show up on the LCD for around 2 minutes.
5. The Printer will resets itself after completing update (Don’t power off printer during the update).
6. If update is successful, the main menu will show up on LCD screen and green LED stops blinking after reset.