Driver & Firmware Update Instructions for HiTi P510K photo system
For P510L, 510s, 510si Driver & Firmware instructions click HERE.
1. Go to Start Menu > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Program to uninstall driver. In Windows 7 operating system, to uninstall driver select Programs & Features option in Control Panel.
2. Select ‘HiTi Photo Printer P51x Series’ & Click uninstall then ‘Start’ to remove driver.
3. Restart PC to complete the driver uninstall.
Download & Install new driver:
1. Login to Windows as ‘Administrator’ privilege.
2. Before installing the driver, please unplug or power off the printer.
3. Visit Hiti website on http://download.hiti.com/index.asp?MLang=English
4. Select ‘Driver (Windows)’ in Step 1.
5. Select printer model in Step 2.
6. Click ‘Next’.
7. Be sure to select the “FW_NA”(North America) version. Click ‘GO’. This will download the driver & then give you option ‘RUN’, ‘SAVE’ or ‘CANCEL’.
9. Specify the location where you would like to unzip the driver file & select ‘Extract’.
10. Find and open the Drivers folder. Execute ‘autorun.exe’ to proceed the program
11. After the copy is completed, the system will remind you to connect the USB to complete the installation.
12. Connect your printer to PC via USB port and power on the printer.
13. PC will start to copy the files.
The firmware update files are currently included with the latest drivers. If you have not yet downloaded the latest drivers, please do so by follow the steps above.
1. Open the folder that contained the Driver files. This folder will contain the firmware files (“p510k_fw_update” and “p510k_os_update”) highlighted in the pictures.
2. Copy the two firmware files to the main directory of a USB flash drive or memory card (SD, micro SD, CF, MS, xD). Note: Do not unzip the two files, just copy over as is.
3. On the main screen of the printer, tap the upper right hand corner twice to enter the “BackStage” The default password will be “1, 2, 3, 4″.
4. Press the right arrow until the “Settings & Update” tab is reached.
5. Insert the USB drive or memory card and select “install patches” to start the firmware update.
6. Once the update is complete, the printer will restart once you press the “OK” button. Remove any USB drive or memory card and press “OK”. When the printer has fully restarted, the printer is ready for use.