Instructions for printing photobooth 2×6 strips using the newly released Mitsubishi drivers for CP-D9550DW, CP-D70DW and CP-D707DW photo printers.
2 x 6” Multi-cut photo strip print option is available for the following Mitsubishi Dye-Sub Photo Printers:
*2 x 6” Multi-cut drivers are available for Windows XP, 7, and Vista
Single (1) 2×6” Photo Strip Instructions
- Load media
- Choose Paper Size: 5 x15x2 Type 1 (2×6”x2) OR 5 x15x2 Type 2 (2×6”x2)*
- Prepare one image file with the dimensions of 2×6” (5x15x2mm) and send to printer.
- Printer will correctly position the image on one 4×6” sheet and cut the sheet into two photo strips – 2×6”.
- CP-9550DW – CK-9046 (4×6 media)
- CP-D70DW, CP-D707DW – CK-D746 (4×6 media)
Two (2) 2×6” Photo Strips Instructions
- Choose Paper Size: 5x15x2 Type 1 (2×6”x2) OR 5x15x2 Type 2 (2×6”x2)*
- Prepare two image files with the dimensions of 2×6” (5x15x2mm), place them on one 4×6” layout, and send to printer.
- Printer will cut the printed 4×6” sheet into two photo strips, each 2×6”.
* Choice of Type 1 or Type 2 is determined by image layout.
- If the 2×6” paper size option does not appear on your list of Paper Sizes, you must update your driver
- If a Mitsubishi printer driver has already been installed for your printer, un-install it and then install the new driver. Printer will only operate with one version of the proper print driver installed.
- After new driver has been installed, Zip file may be deleted
- CP-D70DW and CP-D707DW – The firmware and driver for the 2 x 6 Multi-cut has been combined with the new Super Fine Print and Super Fine Matte upgrade. These features are not available separately.
Note: If the 2×6” Paper Size option does not appear on your list of Paper Sizes, you must update your driver.