This quick tutorial will show you how to print 2×6″ Photo Booth cuts on your DNP DS40. (Applicable to all new and upgraded DS40 printer models.) If you do not have the latest firmware/hardware on your current DS40, DNP and Foto Club can install and upgrade it. For more info on this > click here <
- Go to “Start menu“
- Click on “Devices and Printers” (or “Control Panel” > “Devices and Printers”)
- “Right click” on DS40 icon and select “Printing preferences“
- Click on the bottom right “Advanced…” button.
- In the new pop out window. Make sure “(6×4)” is selected in the “Paper Size” section.
- Under the “2inch cut:” section, under (Document Options>Printer Features>) select “Enable (Printer V.1.40 or later)” *
- Click “OK“.
- Click “Apply” and “OK” again.
Now you are able top print any image into (Two) = 2″x6″ Photo booth cut picture images.
* To go back to print a normal 4″x6″ image just follow the same steps but select “Disable” in the “2inch cut;” section. Then click “OK” and “Apply”.
FotoClub is an authorized dealer of professional digital photo printing and professional instant printing solutions from all the major brands like Epson, HiTi, DNP, Noritsu, Kodak, Sony, Mitsubishi and more. We can help you find the right photo printing equipment and supplies for any application including photo booth printers, photo kiosks, large format inkjet printers and portable event printers. 1(888)921-3686