Super Fine Print mode and Super Fine Matte finish upgrade available for the Mitsubishi CP-D70DW and CP-D707DW. Super Fine Print produces stunning studio quality photo prints by increasing the optical density of the photograph, adding contrast and visual depth. The new, highly requested, Super Fine Matte mimics the traditional finish of matte photo paper for studio quality prints anywhere, anytime using the standard media.
Mitsubishi’s newly developed image processing methods analyze the image file to optimize the photo print.
Super Fine Print mode slows the line rate of the print head, strategically applying more ink when needed to increase contrast and visual depth. And deliver studio quality photo prints with sharper edges, crisper text, and darker blacks
Super Fine Matte mimics the look of traditional matte photo paper by forming a random matte texture on the photo print using the clear overcoat sheet of the print ribbon.
- Optical density increased for deeper blacks
- Adds depth and detail to photo prints
- Sharper edges and crisper text
- Reduces smearing and draglines
- Uses standard media – no new media to buy
Mitsubishi Reliability and Durability
For Traditional dye-sub photo printers, applying a matte finish can increase wear on the print head, however; Mitsubishi print heads are shielded from this wear by an applied protective film that enhances print head durability. And, genuine Mitsubishi media is equipped with a back-layer ink sheet that also protects against print head wear.
How to get it – FREE!
The Super Fine Print mode and Super Fine Matte finish features have been combined with the 2×6” Multi-cut upgrade and are available by download from the Mitsubishi Electric Imaging Products Division website:
- Download the printer driver and firmware upgrade now» (available for Windows only. Mac OS version coming soon)
- Instructions for Super Fine and Super Fine Matte »
- Instructions for 2×6” Multi-cut »
- Personal assistance from Mitsubishi Tech Support
For help installing the new firmware or driver, please contact Mitsubishi Technical Support »