- The DNP Windows 8 driver will not work on the Sony Printer and vice versa – the Sony driver will not work on the DNP Printer.
- DNP undertook to make media for the old Sony SnapLabs but we have no responsibility for development or maintenance of the hardware. Since Sony regard their SnapLab as an obsolete product it seems unlikely they will develop a Windows 8 driver.
- Here is the Sony SnapLab Support Link for drivers.
- The Sony support number is where you can inquire Sony support 800-222-SONY (7669)
- Please note there are some distinct product differences between the old Sony 10L SnapLab and the DNP version.
- The Sony Driver does not support 4×8 Media. However, the DNP driver does support the 4×8 media.
- The DNP and Sony Border Creation Tool will only work with the respective printers and they are not interchangeable.
- The GUI on the DNP and Sony SnapLabs are different. The DNP SL10’s GUI is more similar to the larger Sony 20L SnapLab.
- The DNP SL10 has the ability to add text to any print.
FotoClub is an authorized dealer of professional digital photo printing and professional instant printing solutions from all the major brands like Epson, HiTi, DNP, Noritsu, Kodak, Sony, Mitsubishi and more. We can help you find the right photo printing equipment and supplies for any application including photo booth printers, photo kiosks, large format inkjet printers and portable event printers. 1(888)921-3686